Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Been Awhile

I know that I have really let the blogging slip through the cracks these days. But, I swear I will get back on it once my life is in some kind of order. We have had a chaotic week, as you can probably imagine. The move is taking a toll and the packing seems endless. I know that there is some sort of light at the end of the tunnel since we have already taken three, yes THREE truck/trailer loads of stuff to the new house (shed). But don't worry, we still have plenty more to go. It is amazing what one can accumulate over a six year period....and I am not even a pack rat. I clean out every once in awhile and have even recently had a yard sale! That is all for now because it is time to get back to packing. But, I do have to share a funny photo I took of the first load that Kevin and his Dad took yesterday. I was cracking up when I looked outside and saw this monstrosity. We look like the Beverly Hillbilly's comin' to town with this load. Take a look for yourself.....

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Ha! That is hilarious! Made me laugh out loud! Well, good luck...it must be so hard being in limbo right now! Take care and enjoy your holiday season as much as you can! :) Looking forward to pics of the new place!

Heather said...

Love it!!! That gave me a good laugh!