



So much has happened since the last time I blogged! I don't even know where to start! The most important thing to mention is the new addition to our family. We are so happy to welcome sweet Addison Kate to our family. She was born on Friday, June 26 at 7:43 am, weighing in at 7.6 lbs and 21 inches long. She is now 5 weeks old and time has been flying by. She has been a sweet baby girl from the start, only crying when she is hungry. Let's hope she keeps this up! I am working hard on trying to get her to sleep through the night. She will wake up only twice to eat, which is nice...I guess!? Mama is tired, okay! I have watched more tv than I ever have before over these past 5 weeks while nursing my sweet girl. Aubrey, big sis, has really embraced her baby sister. She is so nice to the baby and really just loves her! I am hoping that I will be blogging more now, since Addison will be a bit bigger and more easy to manage! All that being said...until I go back to work in September.


No comments:
Post a Comment