Monday, November 2, 2009

2009 is almost over? Where did it go....

As 2009 comes to an end, I would like to thank my new and loyal clients for a fantastic year thus far. I realize that some of you have not had the chance to schedule a session, so I am putting the remainder of my dates out there for a first come first serve basis. Do not hesitate to contact me, as these dates will book fast....

Open Dates for the Remainder of 2009:
Sat 11/7 ~ 9 am or 4 pm
Sun 11/8 ~ 9 am or 4 pm
Sat 11/21 ~ 4 pm
Sun 11/22 ~ 9 am or 4pm
Sun 11/29 ~ 9 am or 4 pm
*Some weekdays are available after 4PM

Don't forget to order your Christmas Cards before it's too late! I have beautiful designs and these are one of a kind custom cards. We can work together to prepare the perfect card for you, from the verbiage to the colors....You choose!! The cards are 5x7 flat, 5x7 bifold or a 5x5 trifold and come in press printed linen finish. Your recipients will be amazed at the quality! If you have already had a session this year you are welcome to those photos for your card. For pricing and details please visit: http://erinkayphotography.smugmug.com/Portfolio/2008-Christmas-Cards/6164011_r96PW/1/388438713_kUozx

Please contact me via email or phone to schedule your session. I am looking forward to serving you as your family photographer now and for many years to come!

Thank you! Erin McKneely

No comments: