

This past weekend we had a huge family gathering at the lakehouse in Milledgeville. Tedford's came from all around...that sounds kinda dramatic....really, Tedfords only came from Augusta, Athens and Atlanta. Oh yeah, and Uncle Melvin came from Virginia! (He was the goofball behind the camera snapping the shots.) Let me explain further...
My immediate family consists of 6 kids (Erin, Tyler, Kyle, Dylan, Devin and Ryley). Then we have the in-laws (Kevin, Jaime and Courtney). And finally, the little booger is Aubrey. It is very hard to get us all together in one place since everyone has such busy lives and there are so many of us! We are starting a tradition to meet up during the summer and to take a family photo. This is very important since our family is growing at rapid speed. (I told everyone that next I will need to buy a wide angle lense just to fit them all in!) Courtney and Kyle are expecting their first baby in January 09 and the next in line will be Tyler and Jaime! Since I needed to be in the "family" photo, I just set up the camera (tripod) and let Uncle Melvin push away on the shutter. We were all trying to be good and look at the camera, but I think it will take the miracle of photoshop to put together a final Tedford 2008 photo. Stay tuned for that, but for now here are a couple of cute ones. PS - Our dog, Cameron, thought she needed to be a part of the family photo too. We cracked up when we realized that she was "posing for the camera"!!!


2 comments:
Aww, I love this! Even though, not everyone is looking at the camera in the first shot, you can just tell the fun you are all having. What a great idea! Love to them all. (And I must say, I am impressed that Uncle Melvin was able to pull this off!) :)
the whole dang family is a camera hog! jk y'all look cute and I love how you all can hang out and be a "big" family again! i remember when.......
Post a Comment