Well, actually, he came to our house! Tonight we had our annual Christmas dinner that includes a visit from Jolly old St. Nick! The kids had a blast when Santa came through the door. They were so excited to have "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" read by Santa and then each child got to sit on his lap and tell Santa what they would like for Christmas this year. I do have several photos from the night, but not enough time to load and post right now. I am off to bed, but wanted to let everyone know that Aubrey Kay was not having it! She got so mad and cried when we tried to put her on his lap. We did, however, get the photo of her screaming red-faced on his lap that will forever haunt her! I am so bad...I love that photo. I know, enough of a tease. I will try to post it tomorrow for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Please do- so cute! Mark just sat there stunned looking, like Mama get me off of this strange old guy's lap-ha! Merry Christmas... How was the move? When do you plan on being in the new house? Talk soon, Jenn ;-)
Post a Comment