Saturday, August 22, 2009

One year later...We have GRASS!

Before






After


Before
After



My hubby has been working so hard since we have moved in to grow grass in our front yard. The yard was once a mud pit of hard red clay (see first pic). But, low and behold one year later we have grass in our front yard (exhibit B). I am so proud of you, honey. Even if we did have to use an absurd amount of water to make this happen :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Lea Photography said...

Your next blog post can be titles:
One year later- we have another post- heheheh
KIDDING! I know how hard it must be to juggle it all. I am a bit overwhelemed the next 2 mos. I have 15 sessions in 9 days and 3 more emails with ppl wanting sessions- I may have to turn them away- I HATE that!