Friday, April 4, 2008

Fun Bows!



Here are some bows I whipped out in all of my spare time this week. I think that sometimes just sitting there concentrating on something, like bowmaking, and having a finished product is a form of meditation. I know it is for me! Things like that help to take me out of my real world for a minute and really help to clear my head. Anyway, not to get all deep, but I thought these turned out really cute! The two are for an outfit Mandy asked me to match and the seperate one is just one I made while playing around.

1 comment:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

wow good job erin are you selling the fun bows ? i want to place a order for emma she is going to be two this friday , gosh time flys and she now loves to wear bows she thinks she is pretty !! every time i put on a bow she says iam pretty , i need bow lessons ill stop by thee this summer maybe youll show me!!!!!!! take care bless you