Friday, April 4, 2008
We're Outta Here!
I never thought I would be so happy for Spring Break to get here! This year we are taking a family vacation to North Myrtle Beach, SC with some friends of ours and their little ones. (Rhodes, Tina and Claire Seeger and Jason, Julie and Christina Adkins) I have been looking forward to this for about 2 months now and I am sooooo happy it is finally here. We are leaving on Sunday and returning on Saturday April 12. We will be heading home that morning in hopes of returning before Macey's 2nd Birthday party at 3. Lucky for us, Devin is going with to help with the girls. And by "girls", I mean a 10, 9, and 6 month old. This should be interesting...I will be sure to give an update when we return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wow have a great time devin is a sant she watches every ones kids!!!! iam thankful that jen found her help for bry and haliey love her and couldnt say a bad thing thank you very much!!!!!!! god bless
Post a Comment