


I did not have a chance to post this before we left for the trip, but we had such a fun time I just had to write about it and post pics! Kevin, Aubrey and I went to the Woods' (Heather, Landon and Laura Beth) for a dinner/playdate. Heather and I realized that we both don't do much on the weekends these days, so we figured, why not do nothing together! The girls had fun playing and we were even able to throw them in the tub together. Aubrey loves the water and Laura Beth was facinated by the fact that there was another baby in her tub! It was too cute! Then they were able to go to bed and we were able to have dinner. Landon whipped up a wonderful dinner and a delicious desert. He made a banana cream cheesecake. It was freaking delicious. I am salvating just thinking about it! I hope we are able to do it again.


1 comment:
Anytime... We'd love to do "nothing" with the McKneely's on the weekends. We'll do it again soon.
Post a Comment