









These two beauties were so much fun to hang out with this morning! I took a trip to Villa Rica to visit Elizabeth (22 months) and Kenzie (11 months) at Clinton Farms Nature Preserve. Their Mommy's are best friends and you can tell that the girls hang out with each other often. I could not get enough of both of their beautiful blue eyes. Both girls had very different personalities though. Elizabeth is into exploration and just loves the playground, while Kenzie is a very laid back, hang out kind of gal. Although, that will probably change as soon as she gets her "walk" down! I have to say that I go so many great shots that I decided to post more than usual. Thank you so much for scheduling the shoot and I hope to photograph your families for a long time to come!


4 comments:
yep, definitely the most beautiful subjects yet, besides Nolan, of course! i love the new watermark!
Soooo cute! They do look like Gap models. These pics are great. I am not sure you even realize the magnitude of your talent!
So gorgeous...I wanna know what action you used on the first pic. It's perfect...super jealous!
These are really great! Cute girls too!!!
Post a Comment