Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Knox Family







































Isn't it ironic that on the coldest week of the year I have the most shoots scheduled so far! Well, today was no exception as it was another cold one, with a high of only 54 degrees. The Knox's session was at 4 pm, when the sun is just starting to set. Beautiful lighting, I must say! We stayed outside shooting for less than one hour, but that is all we really needed because Hunter and Anna were so easy to work with. Both kids just loved posing for the camera....and I loved every minute! We really could have gotten a ton more shots, but it really was getting cold. I can't wait to come back in the summer when everything is in full bloom. The property they live on is a photographers dream in any season. Thank you so much Knox family!

2 comments:

Ida B. Goddard said...

I cannot believe these are pics of my "baby" Hunter and "angel" Anna!! They are getting so BIG! And, the pics are great Erin! I know Lisa will be soo thrilled!

Quinn said...

I love the one of them in the tree. Super cute!