Things are progressing along just beautifully with the house. All of our paint colors are on the walls and turned out just as I wanted!! I am trying to pick a favorite and I think I just love the Montgomery White in the living room and the Rainwashed in the Master Bedroom. Don is putting the tile in the baths and the granite guy is coming tomorrow. All lighting fixtures are starting to be put in and we just need to order our hardwood floors now! Yay! I can't even sleep at night thinking about different decorative ideas for the house. I got two great deals yesterday on Ebay for the house. I was able to get our kitchen cabinet/drawer pulls on ebay for only $1.79 per pull and they are $4.00 at Home Depot and other places I checked. I also got our kitchen faucet and saved $100.00 on the exact one I wanted. Time to start saving some money!!! Anyway, here are the updated pics of the house. I keep taking them weekly to track the progress and to be able to look back and see the difference we made in this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment