Things have been crazy as usual around here! We are still in the basement at the in-law's house, but it is going well overall. We have become one big happy family with joint family dinners and bathtime with all three girls.
We had a busy time last weekend! Kevin was out of town, and I had Aubrey all by myself for a few days. We had fun on Saturday at Sarah Claire's second Birthday party. She had an Elmo theme, which Aubrey LOVED! I wish I had taken more photos, but with a 1.5 year old and 18 weeks pregnant, it is so hard to do anything but keep up. Saturday night, Aubrey went to Grandpa's and spent the night. I had a girls night out with Mandy, Amanda, Robyn and Laryl. We went to the movies and saw "He's Just Not That Into You", ate at Yuki Japanese restaurant and then went to The Wishing Well to see a band play. I stayed out way too late and hung with the girls, but we had a great time! And, the best part was being able to sleep till 9:30 on Sunday!
In other news, I am working very diligently to get the official Erin Kay Photography website (http://www.erinkayphoto.com/) up and running. I have just had to fit it in when I can. I hope to have some sessions scheduled in the upcoming months with the warmer weather. I am working on my pricing now and I think I will change some things...for the better!!
Our house is coming right along and should be ready around mid March....so they say! I think that we will be so happy with the end result. Things are really coming together now and I am itching to move in!! I have been working hard to get things decorated (paint, fixtures, etc) and even picked out Addison's bedding. You can check it out at http://www.javisdavis.com/designstudio/studio.php?collection=194&g=2&bump_out=0692&bump_in=0363&bump_welt=0693&bump_tie=0693&sheet=0386&skirt=0694&trim=0693 . I am painting her room a very pale turquoise color. Aubrey's room will be a very light lime green and the bedding will be brown, lime green, pink and yellow. It is so fun to have two girls! I am still working on our room. Isn't that always how it is? You do for the kiddos first!
That is about it around here. I am going to try and be better about blogging, but time just seems to pass us by.


1 comment:
The house is looking great! I love the bedding! Javis Davis seems to be a great company!
Post a Comment