Sunday, February 15, 2009

Progress...
















The paint is going on the walls! Yay! That is such a huge step. I am especially excited to see the colors that I picked out up on the walls. The cabinets are taking much longer than expected, but they will be so worth the wait! I am posting some recent pictures from the past week. They have primed all of the cabinets inside, the baths too. The cabinet doors that are hanging in the building are primed and have to be sanded and holes filled. They finished the island and the built in pantry and "fridge holder" AND they even ran the cable to my cubby above the stove, where I will put a small TV! Things are coming right along now and it shouldn't be much longer!

I also had Kevin take a picture of my and the belly in the new kitchen. I am now 19 weeks along, which is half way since Addison will be born at 38 weeks!! These next few months will be so hectic and busy, but we are looking forward to every minute!

No comments: