Sunday, March 29, 2009

Before and After ~ We may be moving in next weekend!!!




































I am so happy to say that carpet is going in this week, the cleaners will come on Thursday or Friday and we should be able to move in by the weekend! I am so excited! Here are some updated pics. What do yall think of the master bath mirror...comments please. It's not exactly what I wanted, but at this point, who cares!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer Lea Photography said...

Mirror needs to be hung higher I think so there is a gap between the counter and mirror and beat up the finish a little to make it look old.......I think it is too varnished (shiny) looking.....but it is also a picture.
Looks good ;-) I BET you are ready- I cannot even imagine....we rented a house while building.....and with no kids and that was my job-hahahahah! Have fun!

Buddy Buds and Friends! said...

It looks great Erin! I LOVE the kitchen...we have a house that was built during the same era, so its really inspiring to see your rennovations! Good luck with the move!

Quinn said...

Looks amazing! Wow, you all did such great work!

Heather said...

Wow.. big change. Looks great. Agree with Jennifer on hanging mirror a tad higher. Loved the guest bath picture!! Noticed something else has been growing during the renovatios.. your belly! HA, very cute!! Call me this weekend to get details and started with your stuff.

Erin Kay Photography said...

Unfortunately, the mirror is permanent. The frame was put in around the mirror. The frame is darker now too. We stained it a few shades more. O'well, that is what you get when you have men workers!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

looks great erin great job there love the kitchen so awesome god bless ya all and best wishes n your new home . hugs and yes what a new addition huh saw that belly poping in the reflection of one of those cool shots . michelle