Monday, April 27, 2009

House Update!!!! Quinn...this is for you!

























































































































I am not sure who follows my blog. I know my clients check it out for sneak peeks, but not sure about the rest of the world. If you are out there...post a comment. I would love to know who reads!
With that being said....My cousin Quinn asked for an update on the house now that we are moved in. I took several pics tonight of the inside. We have tons of work to do, but we are definately coming along! We even got a new roof today. Sorry, no pics of that.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am here checking in regularly .. as if I don't talk to you daily. HA

Quinn said...

Hey! Girrrrl! I love the house! Can I move in? Ha! Seriously though, I studied every picture!!! I really, really love it and I am so impressed with you and Kevin! The work you did is amazing. I am sitting here in envy of your storage in the kitchen. Those cabinets are amazing! And you know I love that double oven. I think I have told you that about 10 times. Ha!Thanks much for posting the pictures...new homes are so exciting. Hope you are feeling well and getting comfy-cozy in your new abode. :)