
Laura Beth turned two in March, but we were waiting on the perfect weather to take her two year portraits. On Saturday, we got the most perfect 70 degree spring day. We did the shoot at my in-law's house at about 5 pm. Laura Beth's session was a hit with so many great images to choose from...even though she did not have but 30 minutes of sleep all day! Just so her Mommy does not go crazy, I am going to post at least one. I promise I will work on them for the rest of the week and continue posting as I go!


1 comment:
So good!! That background in the first one is amazing! Of course the hair is the only drawback! I should have fixed it better before we left. LOVE them both! I like the way she looks in the second one best. Wonderful job once again Erin!
Post a Comment