Since the countdown is on, I thought I would post one more pic of my evergrowing belly. I think that she is running out of room in there for sure. By this time next week, we will be holding our baby girl. We just can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You look great! I can't wait to hear the birth story #2! You will have to call me when you are up to it after Baby Addison is here. Please send a text message when she arrives! :)
Can't wait to meet Addison! I will try to enjoy my little break from sewing for McKneely's because I know as soon as she's up and moving around ... those coordinating outfit orders will roll in. :)
Oh and on the picture..I can only say "I'm jealous!!" You look FAB! You should have done some modeling for pregnancy magazines!
Post a Comment