Addison's nursery is finally complete, hospital bag is packed, carseat are BOTH installed, baby clothes are washed with Dreft....check, check, and check. I think we are ready for the debut of our baby girl. These next few days are going to fly by as we await the scheduled birth of Addison Kate. Aubrey knows there is something going on, but does not know that her world, as she knows it is going to change forever. She doesn't really want to "talk" about Addison coming. She is very sweet with other baby's, so I am hoping that will continue with her baby sister. So, if anyone is wondering where we will be next weekend...Southern Regional it is!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Erin! You have outdone yourself! Everything is simply gorgeous! It looks like you are ready for Miss Addison. I am so excited for you and hope everything goes well! :)
Post a Comment