I am getting so excited about the arrival of Baby Addison! She will make her debut in only 17 days. We have been very busy getting her room ready, including washing mounds of laundry. With the second, same sex, you have everything and that makes the laundry preparation feel like it will never end. It is so much fun getting all of Aubrey's old things out and remembering back to when she was that small. It went by so fast because now she is a Big Girl and a Big Sis! I am adding a picture of myself here at 35.5 weeks. I am feeling pretty good, but starting to hit that sluggish tired feeling you get at the end.
For all of my photography clients, please note that I will not be taking any more orders after Monday, June 22. This will barely give us enough time to order and get the pictures to you before I am in the newborn baby haze. So...go ahead and get those orders in!! :)
I will begin taking orders again about 3 weeks after that. I have activated the 'shopping cart' on Smugmug, so you can always order that way. But, remember, my packages are not included on there...that is only for a la carte. My last day of my real job is Wed, June 24 and I will be off until September 21.


No comments:
Post a Comment