Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Busy, Busy, Busy!
What was I thinking starting a blog? I mean, seriously, who has time to type these things!? Well, hopefully someone is reading it. A lot has happened since we came home from Spring Break. I had my 28th Birthday. The Birthday was not a painful one. I actually enjoyed my day...Kevin got home early (5:30 is early for him) and we took Aubrey to La Parrilla. Other things that have happened...Devin got a car (1997 Sunfire)...I start 102 Photo class on Thursday, May 1....We visited Grandmother and got to hang out with the Cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
http://www.blakery.com/
Here's a bit of motivation for you. This is my friend Amanda Motley's (I used to work with her at the stock brokerage firm in Buckhead) sister. She is hillarious. I think you are doing a wonderful job. I look forward to more postings.
Post a Comment