Most weekends I have a to do list a mile long. This weekend, I had some things in mind that I wanted to get done, but nothing pressing. So, as I wrote out my trusty "to do" list this morning, I added something different than usual. Amongst the laundry, grocery, and bank, I wrote "Have Fun!" So that is what we did. Kevin blew up the two ring kiddie pool. We set that up in the yard along with Aubrey's sand table and just hung out. Since all of our neighbors are friends and family, we had a few visitors too. Grandpa, Ryley, Devin and Cameron came, as well as, Kyla, Rhiannon and their Mom, Shirley. It was a few hours of fun in the sun. We kept cool with the 6 inches of water that the pool provided and the shade trees in our yard. Aubrey enjoyed splashing around in the pool and then moving over to the sand table to chow down on some sand! The best part was the ice cream pop that Granpa helped Aubrey eat. There is not a better way to spend a Sunday!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
how fun!! we've been swimming in the pool on weekday mornings. it's just too dang hot after lunch!!
Post a Comment