Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lesson Learned




Heather, Landon and Laura Beth were my subjects for the day Saturday. We had big plans to go to Heritage Park and take some practice pictures. Who knew it was going to be the hottest day of the year? We decided it would be best to just take Laura Beth, since it was so hot outside (this is like 5:15 pm). Heather, Laura Beth and I piled in the car, went to the park, got all set up and after like 5 minutes of being outside, we were all drenched with sweat. Laura Beth's smile quickly faded and we decided that 96 degree weather probably wasn't the best time to be snapping pics of a 15 month old. So, we got in the car and came back to my house and into the wonderful A/C. I didn't realize till we got home that I acutally got some pretty cute shots in that short period of time we were out there. I have included a few from the hottest day in McDonough...EVER!

*Please keep in mind that these images have not been edited!*

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness. That is the cutest little girl ever. :) (hee, hee) Good Job Erin Kay Photography...

Ida B. Goddard said...

great pics!! now we're ready!!