

I have a name! I am going to go by erin kay photography. (It is so weird to think of myself as a "photographer".) I am so excited...I have several sessions lined up during the rest of this month.
Erin Kay Photography will be focus mainly on Babies, Children, Families and Seniors (thanks to my sister, Devin). Originally, I was only going to do the children and family thing, but I thought it would be interesting to bring some fun into those usually cheesy, boring senior shots! We will be doing most sessions outdoors, however, I will be happy to shoot inside if that is your preference. I will be getting together a pricing list soon, so stay tuned for that information!
At this time, I will be offering a session fee of $25.00. This will include a free 8x10 and set of 8 wallets, as well as the session time and post processing of photos. Feel free to contact me via email with any questions you may have at ekmckneely@yahoo.com. I look forward to working with you!
*I have included some recent shots from my photography classes as a sort of "proof book".


1 comment:
love it!! can't wait for our session!
Post a Comment