Monday, September 29, 2008

1st Haircut





I am a little behind on blogging these days! I have been blessed to have so many wonderful clients who have trusted me to take photos of their families. I am loving my new adventure and am learning something new each day. Thank you so much!

With that being said, I don't have much time to post the "Aubrey" blogs lately. Here are some photos from her first haircut, the weekend before last (9/20). Kevin and I took her to my hairdresser of 8+ years, Chad Curtis. She was so good as she sat in my lap and just let Chad snip, snip! She really only got a trim to even up the crazy, curly layers she had going on. It is very cute now all curled up (with products, of course)!
**Kevin was the photographer here. These were all I got! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Lea Photography said...

Isn't it too cute getting their haircut!!! My fav photo of my Dad is when he was getting his hair cut for the 1st time- it is b/w and is in Mark's nursery. And there is something about people in general, when they have that cape around them at the beauty shop/barber's we all resemble little kids......I cut Mark's hair myself now and use "products" too. Daddy hate it ;-) but peoplle always comment on how cute it is...so "products" it is ;-)