

"The finished product." I have been waiting to say those words for some weeks now. I was able to say them tonight! Four clients placed their orders last week and they all arrived on Friday. I double checked the order, sorted the photos and then placed them in my new sleek black photo boxes. I added the logo sticker and wrapped them with the stretchy string. How exciting! I cannot express the feeling to have worked so hard on something for many months and then to see the finished item...it is just...EXCITING! I hope you all love the photos in the orders you placed. Again, thank you for your support during this wonderful adventure.


4 comments:
Yay! Congrats. I know that must be nice! Looks great!
Hey girl! I anxiously await the pics from your session today....Did you shoot in the RAW? Can you tell a difference besides taking up soo much space on your camera and your computer- editing can be a tad slower too, but it is worth it- I PROMISE!!!! Let me know what your thoughts are on it. I am still playing around with the eye sparkle- making sure it doesn't look too overly processed, but jumps out at ya- hard to make a good balance!!! Well, have a great week and call me anytime- I would love to talk shop with you- even if it is only for a few minutes ;-)
Erin, I love your packaging! The black is gorgeous. Everything just looks so professional and official. Congrats! :)
love it! just what i pictured
Post a Comment