Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Christmas Card Update















Okay...Many of you have been asking about the details of these cards and I think I might finally have an answer! I have added two more designs to the blog. I am absolutely in LOVE with these cards by Jaime Schultz. I ordered the two designs, that I am posting now, as samples from my printer and am just thrilled with the outcome. They truly are high quality cards. I will be happy to mail a sample card to anyone who would like to see the quality first hand.

In my spare time...ha ha...I plan on uploading all of the sample cards I will have available for Christmas 2008. (Seriously, I will try to get it up in the next week.) I will also set up a pricing guide in the Christmas 2008 gallery. You will be able to choose from 5x7 flat cards (like Aubrey's card), a 5x7 folded card (example will be in the gallery) or a 5x5 tri-fold card (Woods' family in blue and brown). I am going to offer a special *Holiday mini-shoot in the upcoming months, at the location of my choice. I know that some of you took summer photos with me and will want those special Holiday pics, as well. There will be more information on the mini-shoot to come. *(Please note that a mini-shoot is a short 15-20 minute session, where you will come to a chosen location at a scheduled time. We will take the session in the alloted time and I will offer you 10-15 shots from the session. There will be an all inclusive package fee that will include a set of cards, a photo package and the opportunity to order more photos from this session.) Don't miss out on those Holiday photos....They will be great as gifts for the whole family!
PS- The Woods Family card is supposed to be three photos across, but the blog is not cooperating, so just imagine the front and back of a 5x5 trifold card. It will be more clear in the Christmas 2008 Gallery.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Put me on that order list. I will take the cutie pie 5X5 trifold. :) What a cute family you have in the sample. Hee, hee.