Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Official!





Kevin and I closed on our new house tonight! We will be moving to "the country" in a few months. We found a great deal on a foreclosure at 3820 Union Church Road in Stockbridge. This house is located right on the Henry/Rockdale County line and only a couple of houses down from Mandy and Jeff. We are so excited to have 7 acres of land with two large "buildings, barnes, sheds, etc" (you choose the right word). The pictures above show the front drive way up to the house, the back driveway to the sheds and the back yard. I am hoping to be able to utilize this wonderful yard and at least one of the two barnes for my photography. We will have tons of work to do to make this house our home, but we are up for the adventure. I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Jennifer Lea Photography said...

Congrats McKneely Family! You will have so much fun exploring and taking pictures now as a "photographer"....especially with your own children. Have fun and remember Rome wasn't built in a day ;-)
I am behind on my own pics from the new lens (BUSY) and my hubby surprised me with the lens you have, I think- 85mm f/1.4L- so I am in heaven! No jewelry anymore- just camera things-hahahahha! Well, have fun- I know you will and let me know how things are going from time to time. jennifer

Ida B. Goddard said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to come and see it!!!

Quinn said...

Congratulation! It is beautiful and will be perfect when your rehab is complete! Have fun! :)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

CONGRATULATIONS mCKNEELY FAMILY I know jen and owen will miss there neighbors , Enjoy your new home best wishes! littlr by little you will make it like your own in no time!!!