Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall is here!


The leaves are falling and there is a chill in the air! I am so excited that we are finally feeling my favorite season of the year. I just love fall...the colors, smells, football! Aubrey and I had some fun playing in the front yard of our house on Friday afternoon. She loves the outdoors. She will go to the garage, get in her wagon and then yell, "ma ma...ma ma... ma ma". She wants me to pull her around the yard in the wagon. So fun!

Anyway, here is a pic I got of her on Friday while we were playing. I thought that the shot just epitomized FALL. She is hanging out on the hay with the scarecrow, wearing her cheerleading outfit. Stay tuned for more Fall themed photos in the upcoming weeks. We will be going to Callaway Gardens next weekend with the Woods' family. Aubrey can't wait to hang out with Laura Beth! Callaway is having a fall festival, so we should get some great pictures there. Then, the last weekend before Halloween we will be joining the rest of the McKneely family (Jeff, Mandy, Megan and Macey) at the Pumpkin Patch to pick out our pumpkin. And finally, we will be having our 2nd annual Halloween gathering at our house on Friday, October 31.

2 comments:

Quinn said...

I totally agree! I love Fall too and this picture is just the sweetest. I am excited to see your pictures from the pumpkin patch!

Katie Hardy said...

It just doesn't get more cuter than that! I love that by looking at her picture, I can almost hear her giggle!