Monday, October 6, 2008

Update on Christmas Cards





The Holiday Season is rapidly approaching. We only have 12 more weeks until Christmas! I have uploaded samples of all of the Christmas Cards that I will be offering for the 2008 Holiday Season to the Smugmug site. I am excited to be able to offer this beautiful line of cards to my clients!


Minimal changes may be made to the wording on the cards, if you choose. The cards may only be ordered in sets of 25, envelopes are included. There are three options of cards available for you to choose from; flat 5x7 (most of them are this style), folded 5x7 (A1, G2, Carswell for web and D2) and a 5x5 tri-fold (the last 6 images make up the trifold). Here is the link to check out all of them: http://erinkayphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/6164011_r96PW//388438713_kUozx

The pricing for the cards is as follows:

Flat 5x7
25 cards - $40.00
50 cards - $75.00
75 cards - $110.00
100 cards - $140.00
Folded 5x7
25 cards - $45.00
50 cards - $85.00
75 cards - $120.00
100 cards - $150.00
5x5 Tri-fold
25 cards - $62.50
50 cards - $120.00
75 cards - $172.50
100 cards - $220.00
Please let me know if you need to order more cards than listed. I will give a larger discount for a higher quantity order!


*All Christmas card orders must be placed NO LATER THAN Sunday November 23. Payment is due before order is placed. If you have any questions, please ask me and we can work together to create your very own customized card. All cards are press printed. The back of each card matches the color on the front and is solid. When you choose your card, I will send a sample to you via email and I will include the backing for you to view before ordering.

If you have already had a session with me than you are welcome to use a photo from a previous session. Otherwise, I do have a few sessions open at the end of November (11/15, 11/22 and 11/23). Please let me know if you are interested in one of those dates.

I look forward to working with you this holiday season!

No comments: