Thursday, October 2, 2008

Funny Bathtime!

This is the first video I have ever posted on my blog. It tickles me every time I watch it! Megan, my 4 year old niece spent the night a couple of weekends ago. Aubrey had a blast playing with her cousin that night, especially while taking a bath. Megan was cracking her up!! It gets a little loud, but just a few seconds of this infectious laugh will put a smile on your face :)

4 comments:

Quinn said...

This is so funny and so cute! Made me laugh out loud! :) Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

I too got a good laugh. Love how happy Aubrey always is. Looking forward to next weekend.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

thatwas too cute look how excited aubrey was that is awesome! she really likes the bath time, that is like emmy she is a fish and crys when it is time to get out of the water. at least i have a clean kid thats all i can say!!

Katie Hardy said...

Girl...that video is histerical!!!!!! Aubrey is laughing soooo hard, I luv it! I wish you lived closer so we could get the girls together!!!!!
Oh and her hair...just plain cute!!!!!!