
So, you might be wondering why there is a picture of my daughter sitting on the floor...in the hallway...in front of a fake tree...with a stocking cap on...in the middle of July. That is what you get when your Mom likes to be behind the camera 24-7. All I wanted to do was a quick shoot of Aubrey on Saturday afternoon. The lighting was awesome in our bedroom and I thought it would be cute to take some of her with this hat to bring out her blue eyes. She was not having it! She just wanted to look at the picture on the back of the camera....yes, she is only 14 months and already does that. Back to the tree...the tree belongs next to the window in our room and she is obsessed with it, so I put it in the hallway. Aubrey would not sit still, got grumpy and left me hanging with no photos from the shoot. We decided to go back to the living room to play and I was in the kitchen. I looked down the hall thinking she probably went to the dog food in the bathroom and I captured this one photo. I guess I deserve it for all the times I am in her face with the camera....poor child!


1 comment:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH Oh, I know JUST how you feel! I'm the same way with Kate ... who is 14 months, too! lol Too funny!
Post a Comment