



We just came home from a mini vacation to Hilton Head, SC. It was quick but fun! Aubrey had a blast playing with her friend, Laura Beth. They are only 10 weeks apart, so it is funny to see how they are together. I think Aubrey misses LB after coming home to an empty house. These girls together are free entertainment.
Aubrey had a blast on the beach and wanted to stay in the sand right where the tide comes in. She was just as happy as could be out there at the beach. I was also lucky enough to take two photo sessions while down there. I will be working on getting the 'sneak peak' of both up in a day or so. It was so much fun shooting on the beach! There is nothing like getting your feet wet and running around in the sand and getting paid to do so! Here are some snapshots from the weekend. (I have noticed that I do not appear in pictures anymore:) Maybe we will get a family shot of Aubrey, Kevin and I soon!)


1 comment:
Looks like fun! That third picture is timeless! Do you now have about 175 pictures framed in your home?!? I don't know how you resist! :)
Post a Comment