









Here are the sneak peaks from one of the beach sessions that took place this weekend. I am sorry it took so long to get these to you, but there were so many good ones to choose from!! Laura Beth had a ball on the beach once we let her go and do her thing. She especially enjoyed the end when we let her play in the ocean. This little girl has a wonderful family and is very loved by all. She doesn't give up the smiles often, but when she does it will light up a room. Thanks for having us at the beach and I hope you enjoy these photos of your family!


2 comments:
beautiful shots!! keep up good work:)
I LOVE THESE!! You are getting better and better, Erin! The pic of them all spread out with LB up front is adorable! Beach pics are the best! But, I love ours too!
Post a Comment