


I took advantage of this beautiful evening to photography my baby girl! I just knew the dress she was wearing would come out great against the green grass outside. (By the way this dress can be purchased at www.thewhimsicalwoods.com) I recently purchased the chair she is sitting in at an antique shop and Kevin painted it red. We were not sure how it would turn out, but I was thrilled with the result! I feel like we had a milestone day with Aubrey today. She is 14 months old now. Two things she did today that were kinda cool...1. Ate yougurt with a spoon...by herself. 2. Sat down and colored without eating the crayons. I know that some people might think that these things are small feats, but in the world of motherhood, there is just nothing like it!


4 comments:
Wow!! Great pictures! I want that first one for my site!! So cute! I bet the blue side would look cute with that chair too. Also, love the pigtails! You'll have to do her hair like that more often! Adorable!
I bet you all had a nice time in SC. We went up to the Amish country on Saturday and Mark had a ball at the petting zoo ;-) I have that same chair (or one like it) Aubrey is sitting in- in a teal blue for pics too. Isn't it fun taking pics of tots...Have a great week and I will call you soon, Jennifer
Aww! She is such a beauty! I can't believe she can eat with a spoon..when you only have a 4-month old, it's impossible to think that they might not need you to feed them one day! That is awesome...Yeah for Aubrey! :)
Awww!! Did she use the crayons we gave her? Love the pics!
Post a Comment