Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bryant and Hailey Miller











Today, I had the pleasure of photographing my close friend and neighbor's children. It was a joy as I have lived across the street from The Miller's for over 5 years now and have seen them grow up over those years. They are now 4 (almost 5) and 7...I can't belive how time flies! We had a blast playing near...and in the pond at Kevin's Dad's land in Stockbridge. Hailey fell in the pond and was a sport, as she didn't even cry. Luckily, we finished before the big storm came. Jennifer, I hope you enjoy these!

4 comments:

Ida B. Goddard said...

Love them!! He's got some great props over there! You're a real pro, now Erin! Way to go!

Heather said...

These look great! Can't wait for my turn.

Quinn said...

Sooo gorgeous! Great job!

Lori said...

These are great. Awesome composition!