



Heather and I took the girls to Gymboree today. We always have such a fun time hanging out together. Aubrey and Laura Beth have a great time too. They are starting to talk to each other and I am almost sure they are taking right after us! Here are some fun photos we took of the girls. It is hard to get a shot of them together, as they are always running and playing seperately. I also took some shots of LB for her Birthday invite, since she will be having the party at Gymboree!


2 comments:
They are so cute!!!
Love it! Thanks for coming and letting me drag you to Gymboree. Even though they only had 45 min. to play.. it was worth it as they had so much fun. Aubrey loves it! Good shot of LB with the 2. It always amazes me how you can get a shot in such a crazy moment when I think it would be impossible.
Post a Comment