Monday, January 26, 2009

It's a Girl!











Kevin and I recently found out that we are having a baby girl this second time around. We are both very excited that Aubrey will have a sister! I had this first ultrasound at almost 15 weeks. They say that is early to find out the sex, but the tech said she was about 99% sure on this one (she never gives 100%). We are still tossing around names, but I am leaning towards Addison Kate. I am 17 weeks along now and I cannot wait to see her again on Monday at 10:30, during our next doc appt. I will keep everyone posted on the progress!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Yay!!! Congratulations on another baby girl! In my heart I want another girl next go round :). My head says my husband needs a boy, but when I ask him, he doesn't care - lol!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

what a beautiful name love it..
and all aubrey mono a items she can share pretty cool... god bless