What an exciting and adventerous year this shall prove to be! Kevin and I have so many changes on the horizon. With the move from Stoney Brook to the basement apartment, the new house renovations, the new baby and Aubrey turning 2, we have so much to look forward to. We are really hoping to be in the house before baby #2 is born. We have about 6 months and counting to make that happen. We have a long way to go, but I am sure we can pull together and make it work. I am 13 weeks pregnant today, so the baby will be here before we know it. I cannot belive how fast a second pregnancy flies!
We had a low key New Years celebration last night. We had a nice dinner of steak and shrimp with some friends at Jeff & Mandy's. It was nice to not drive home for once...I could just walk downstairs. And, as an added bonus, Aubrey was in her own bed! Aubrey had a blast eating junk food and the veggie tray. She apparently loves Doritos like her Daddy! Here are some pics from our low key dinner and Wii New Years!


1 comment:
Congrats on baby #2!
Post a Comment