Sunday, January 25, 2009

House Update!!!!




Same view...

















I am so excited about the progress on our Union Church Rd house! You will see a much different place than you did in the http://mckneelyspace.blogspot.com/2008/10/knocking-down-walls.html post! This past week, there has been so much done and I am feeling like there is light at the end of the tunnel. My father in law, Don has been working really hard during the week and Kevin goes over on the weekend, to work away on the house. But, this week, Don had help and he and Sam have made the place look awesome! I literally am dreaming every night of what it will look like.


I have been busy on the house, as well. I have picked out all of the paint colors upstairs. We were able to get a great deal at Home Depot last week on Behr paint, so we got 19 gallons! Then, I have also been working on the decor for the kiddos rooms. My project for this week is to look for bath tile and finalize my decision on hardwoods. Busy, Busy...who could ever have time to think about being 4 months pregnant!

No comments: