
I finally got a new lens that I have been salivating over for a few months now...the Canon 50mm 1.4. It is awesome for indoor shooting and low light situations. This photo of Aubrey was taken in our basement apartment with out flash and practically no light coming in the windows....and it is SOOC (straight out of the camera). I can't wait to start using this lens on my upcoming shoots. Speaking of upcoming shoots, if anyone is interested, I am booking now for 09!
I also have a fun surprise rolling out *fingers crossed* by the end of the month. That is my goal anyway....stay tuned for details!
4 comments:
Isn't it awesome! I still like the 85mm for little ones- under 2. And I still prefer outdoor shots vs. indoors. Hope you are feeling good! We will officially be trying in about a month~shooting for an Oct/Nove due date- we will see. At least now, I get to do a blood test right away so I know for sure!!!! :-0
she is so adorable god bless her . i love the hair......
how are you doing I miss hearing about aubrey since you moved and left stoneybrook. how's every thing and the house .. tring to get teh photography site up and running.
so when are u coming to fla???
take care guys talk soon I hope
btw congrats
Girl....it's amazing how one stop makes such a difference in a lens. My 50 mm 1.4 is easily my favorite lens!
Post a Comment