Sunday, January 11, 2009

Potty Time


So I have decided that living with your in-laws is not so bad after all! My 19 month old baby girl, who surprises me on a daily basis, has decided to start using the potty. After checking out her big cousins doing the deed more than once, she thought she should try this out for herself. We let her go on the big potty a few times and she actually "went". It was so exciting to see my baby girl do something so BIG! Kevin and I were thrilled. Aunt Mandy helped by breaking out the little potty and Aubrey has been obsessed ever since. Her favorite part of the process is pulling the paper off of the roll and then putting it in the big potty to flush. She waves and says "bye, bye tee-tee" and "bye, bye stinky" (pronounced tin-ty) as it goes down. I think it is pretty cool, as I was not going to start this adventure until she was at least two. But, we are hoping this will last so we will not have TWO in diapers :)
PS- Don't mind the bed head. This child has crazy hair when she wakes up!

2 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

you go girl. and wow her hair is getting long huh !

Katie Hardy said...

I am so jealous...Caroline is not interested!