Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby McKneely #2 ~ 14 weeks


I am finally posting about Baby McKneely #2! I am 14 weeks along and we are thrilled to be parents for a second time. I am posting this photo hoping that not many people look at this thing. :) It is just amazing how fast you "show" with your second. I just told my work on Monday, but thank goodness, because they would have definately figured it out by now! I have a doctors visit tomorrow at 9 am. I will keep the status updated on here for everyone to view!

6 comments:

Pat Mullin said...

Cute! Many congrats! :)

Lori said...

You are showing already! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you are having this time!

Katie Hardy said...

Oh yes! I showed soooo early with Jake too! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!!

Buddy Buds and Friends! said...

Congratuations Erin! So excited for you!!!

Jennifer Lea Photography said...

I have heard that too for most women's 2nd pregnancy. When will you find out the sex? So exciting@! And if this is a clue, the word verification it is giving me below is girlshell. So, a girl may be in the future!?????

Heather said...

You better call and tell me the news after your appt. Also, wondering about Monday. Love the pics! Just Aubrey's style.. chill, "like whatever mom -- don't underestimate me!" They are so unpredictable! LB may be 3 before she is ready. She peed on my $500 chair in her room tonight and just looked at it.. saying "bad choice" because that is what I say to Sadie when I want to scream at her.